All Vehicles Must Have a Bader Park Annual Pass or a Day Use Vehicle Pass. These can be purchased in the office or via the drop box at the gate with $7 when the office is closed.
The park is open for day use from sun-up till 8 pm everyday.
- Do not move picnic tables
- Beach closes at 8pm
- All trash must be disposed properly in the provided receptacles
- Pets are not allowed on the sand
- Passes must be purchased before you park
- No glass bottles on the beach
All Vehicles Must Have a Bader Park Annual Pass or a Day Use Vehicle Pass. These can be purchased in the office (day passes will be good until 12noon the next day if camping overnight)
BADER PARK CAMPING POLICIES
- All reservations are to be paid for in full at the time of reservation.
- Check in after 2 pm and check out by 11 am.
- Park quiet hours are from 11pm to 6am.
- Camping is only allowed at designated camping sites.
- Do not burn or put trash in the fire rings.
- Music is allowed, but please be respectful of the campers around you.
- Please dispose of trash in the dumpsters by the Dump Station
- Please dispose of cigarettes properly - No smoking on Playgrounds or Beach.
- All your guests must have a Bader Park Vehicle Pass.
- Showers are .50c for 3 minutes.
- Bader Park shall not be listed as a temporary or permanent address, and as such campers are not permitted to have mail or packages sent to the park.
PETS ARE WELCOME IN THE PARK, however:
- Please clean up after your pet (disposal bags are provided along the road).
- Pets must always be always attended and on a leash.
- Pets are not allowed on the Beach or in Restrooms.
Fires will be allowed on a night-to-night basis depending on NOAA warnings.
Please do not collect or cut wood from within the park - wood may be purchased in the office if needed.
Cancellations at any time will result in a $7 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 1 week of arrival will result in the loss of the first night. Cancellations or no call/no shows on the day of arrival will not be eligible for a refund. Please call or email us to cancel or to modify a reservation.
The credit card number used for the reservations will be kept on file until after your group checks out and inspection for damage from your group has been made. If damage occurs, charges will be made to the invoice for your group; only failure to pay the damages included on the invoice will result in charges applied to your credit card held for this reason. Credit card information will not be kept on file longer than necessary.
Sites that are left trashed, graffitied, vandalized, or damaged in any way shape or form may be subjected to fines. You will be notified within one week of your check out date if you will be fined. To avoid these fines be sure to pick up all trash and dispose of it in a garbage receptacle and notify park staff of any damages before you check out.
Liability & Hold Harmless:
The Group shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Platte PEER Group and its officers and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees (collectively "Claims") arising out of or caused by the Group's or its members negligence in connection with the use of Bader Park facilities. The Group shall not have waived or be deemed to have waived, by reason of this paragraph, any defense which it may have with respect to such Claims.
Vehicle Passes- Required for all vehicles entering the park
Day Pass $7
Annual Pass $28
Duplicate (second annual pass) $15
Cottonwood Campground-30 amp (sites 1-14)
1 night - $25
Prairie Campground- 50/30 amp (sites 31-36)
1 night- $25
Prairie Campground- 50 amp and fresh water (sites 15-18)
1 night- $30
Prairie Campground- Full hookups - 50/30 amp, water, sewer (sites 19-25)
1 night- $35
Tent (sites A, B, E, I, J, K, N, M)
1 night- $10
Tent with Electric (F, G, H)
1 night- $15
Contact us for availability and pricing for long term camping.
*Taxes and fees not included